Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year! What's your new years resolution?

Happy New Year!

I wish happiness and blessings to everyone. May your dreams and resolutions come true for the year 2017.

Sorry, I've been away and haven't posted any content up recently. But expect more content heading your way for the new year. This year my goal is to have a daily post. I want to provide quality content consistently to you all. I'd love to hear your feedback. Don't forget to leave a comment on my posts.

My new years resolutions for 2017.

  • Staying consistent in everything I do. Whether I'm working out or studying. Key to success is consistency. This will assist in maintaining and finishing my goals and yours as well.

  • Discipline is key to making your self a stronger individual. If you're disciplined this will assist with resisting temptation, you'll be golden my friend if you're discipline. Discipline is key into being consistent with any task at hand. Both consistency and discipline fall hand in hand.

  • Reading more often is another key thing I would like to add to my new years resolution. Remember knowledge is power. The more you know and the more well informed you are the more confident you become as an individual. Learning is key and you must always make sure you're hungry to learn something on a daily basis. Stay ahead of the game and push your self by competing with yourself to do better. Make sure to do the same and grab a book or two.

  • Family is key. I would like to give more attention to my family and their needs. Remember guys no matter how bad your family is they are who made you what you are. Doesn't matter if they were good or bad. Every action = a reaction. Without those actions you wouldn't come this far or read my post to assist with improving your self. Don't feel pity on your self and blame others for your mistakes or their mistakes. Options are always available in your daily life. You choose and make those options. But remember and respect the ones that made you who you are. No matter what they did you wouldn't be where you are today for better or worse. This might require some deep thinking to see the good in every bad. But forgiving is key to living a happy life yet a very hard thing to accomplish. 
Share with myself and others what your new years resolution is. Don't have a new years resolution feel free to borrow mine :). 

I hope today's words of wisdom assists you with the days to come. Feel free to share your own thoughts and helpful tips for getting through the day. Lets guide one another in this world and share our valuable knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Emotional pain how it makes us feel numb from the inside out

Emotional pain how it makes us feel numb from the inside out Today I fought a loved one. One of my own blood. I was hurt by the loved ones...

Search This Blog